miercuri, 1 ianuarie 2014

Best Books of 2013..

..because making a top is overated!

(also, because I can't make up my damn mind)

6936382 9874342 Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) 
 Cranford Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) The Blind Assassin Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam Trilogy, #1) 
The Graveyard Book The Book of Broken Hearts Going Vintage Origin (Lux, #4) 
Matilda Wonder The Messenger The Catastrophic History of You and Me

So here they are! My favorite books of 2013. There would've been more of them, but they are part of series I'd read entirely last year and I couldn't decide which volume I liked best. Alas, expect a Best series post, too. Tell me what you think of them, if you read them or if you want to read them, what were your favorites. Just tell me, I'm always looking for new reads. 

Also, if you click on the book cover, you'll be taken to the book's Goodreads page. In case you want more information.

And happy 2014, people!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu